The Fudgedit Kitchens terms and conditions
Here at the Fudgedit Kitchen we are totally committed to providing you with a first class customer service and top quality product. Although highly unlikely, should you be at all disappointed with your product, please get in touch via email, and will will aim to get in touch within 24 hours.
- By using this site, you agree to the following terms of conditions. We Eleanore Simms The Fudgedit Kitchen (www.fudgedit.com) reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter or update these terms of right.
- All fudges may contain traces of nuts.
• All specifications are approximate only and as the product is hand made, subject to some
variation and deviation.
• Every effort will be made to supply the choice of flavour, but we
reserve the right to supply alternatives fin the unlikely event, your choice is not available.
- Cancellations can only be made within 24 hours of placing your order.Please notify us via email to email@example.com quoting your order number
- We cannot accept cancellations for delayed parcels that have already been dispatched.
- Your selected items will be dispatched 2-5 days after order is taken, unless next day delivery is chosen .
- Your parcel will be sent via Royal Mail using a tracking service or Hermes and is expected to be delivered within 1 working day,
- Occasionally delays can occur with the postal system due to traffic, weather, breakdowns and other unforeseen circumstances. Your parcel will be sent out for redelivery by Royal Mail on the next possible day. We do not issue refunds or accept cancellations for a delay unless delivery cannot be made within 5 working days. If your parcel is being sent via Royal Mail and nobody is available to accept the parcel, Royal Mail will leave a calling card for the recipient to collect the parcel at their local post office or sorting centre. This must be collected within 7 days.
- Royal Mail will NOT deliver to specific buildings within colleges, schools, hospitals or other companies. They will only leave the parcel with the most obvious reception point from the entrance of the address you provide.
- Customers must provide a full delivery address including correct post code. The Fudged Kitchen cannot be responsible for parcel delays with an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
- If Royal Mail / Hermes cannot gain access to a building to leave the parcel or a calling card, Bluebasil will not be responsible for the delayed delivery of the parcel.
- Re-deliveries to alternative addresses can incur an extra £5.00 cost
- Where the product has not arrived in great condition, we will refund the cost of the goods and any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
- Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
- COPYRIGHT © THE FUDGEDIT KITCHEN 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED